Why Bon + Vie loves Eucalypso Home:
- Use of 100% Tencel® lyocell, which is produced from sustainably sourced eucalyptus trees.
- The fiber yield per acre from eucalyptus up to 10x higher than cotton and requires less than 1/10 of the water to grow.
- The eucalyptus tree pulp is milled in a zero-footprint, Oeko-tex certified production facility in Austria, using a closed-loop process which recycles water and reuses solvents at a recovery rate of more than 99%.
- Organic certified fibers and end product.
- Work with production and manufacturing partners who value sustainability and safe working conditions.
- Fair Trade certified.
- Sustainable business model.
- Fair Trade certification ensures that workers are paid a fair price for their work in both the production and manufacturing parts of the supply chain.
- Eucalypso Home's direct-to-consumer approach also works towards fair prices for their customers.
- Sustainability info communicated at length on their own website.
- Oeko-tex: free from harmful chemicals.
- GOTS: free from toxic bleaches, dyes, chemicals during production process.
- Fair Trade: Fair wages and safe working conditions for workers.
- USDA Certified Biobased Product: bio-based derived product.
- ISO Standards: Ensure quality and safety of product.
- Responsible Care®: Chemical industry's initiative to improve health, environmental performance, enhance security, and increased communication about products and processes.